Monday, April 4, 2022

DIY Philosophy Kitchen lessons to life

“Creativity is seeing what everyone else has

 seen, and thinking what no one else has thought.”

Albert Einstein



Hey my dears,

Welcome to my pretty blog,

Now I,m going to tell you about “Kitchen lessons to life”;

This is not included recipes or making foods. About creative and valuable life lessons.

 

I used a knife, tap, hearth, spoon, a glass of water, window, kettle ...

I thought that, saw that everything teaches you a lesson. We should be clever to understand and mix them into daily life. Turn to the quick lessons.




Hearth Lesson##

Today morning I went to the kitchen and saw my mom was trying to ignite the hearth.

It was difficult to fire firewood at the start. They were igniting slowly sometimes the fire vanished.

So, again she was ignited. When it keeps igniting it’s hard to stop. It ignites itself. This scene that I explained is similar to our life.

 


It’s hard to get a start to success. Sometimes the fire vanishes as sometimes we failed at the first moment. I don’t like to tell the word “ failed “.So, I say the word “learned”.

Sometimes we learn and sometimes we win.

Getting started is a hard thing. Like start to ignite. You try, try, try and lastly try. This is the first step to success.

When we start to getting success anybody can’t stop. Like when it keeps igniting it’s hard to stop.

So my lesson is  “success like a igniting  a firewood”;

 


Tap Lesson##

I also saw the tap in the kitchen. I washed my hands. When I was washing my hands I realize one meaning.

I wash my hands before taking food from my hands. Why should I wash my hands? Because there are so many germs on hands. They make me sad if I eat food without washing my hands. They like to be my poisonous friends. They are really poisonous. Germs may not harm for you instantly but poisonous friends do it little by little.

Soap like a wise. I used my wisdom to stop poisonous relations. You do the same.

 


A glass of water Lesson##

Also,

I drank a glass of water. Before drank I poured water to it. The glass has a rim/boundary.

I poured more water. I spend about 1500 mL and I could to drink 750 mL. When you learn from someone ,remember  that don’t think about you know everything.

If you think ‘yeah I know this about everything, I need not to learn ” you are wrong.

It harms your knowledge. When you try to pour water into a glass that is already completely filled, what happened?

Excess water will overflow out.

That’s why I told you. If you think you don’t know everything ,when you learning you can fill your empty glass by knowledge.

So be humble if you need to learn everything.

The lesson is “Be a empty glass of water”;

 

 


Opened Window Lesson##

I also opened the windows. When opened fresh air came through the window. I felt comfortable feeling, a fresh feeling, and easy to breathe. 

Like that open your mind, you will see solutions, beautiful things, understanding people, etc.

The open mind sees the world differently (Out of the box theory).

So, my lesson is “Be an opened window”;

 


Spoon Lesson##

I reached near the mom and asked to taste the food. She said ”why not”.

I saw the spoon and meals. Every day that spoon touches various kinds of tastes. But never taste.

But I taste foods by tongue with diverse of tases .Tongue knows sweat, bitter, salt and sour, etc. Like that somebody lives together for a long time and never understands the value of a great friend. They look like spoons. Wise people know value of a great friend. They look like a tongue.

I learned earlier from Dhamma sermons that

Belonged to the  Load Buddha.

So the lesson is “Don’t be a spoon and be a tongue”.

 



Knife lesson##

Mom also cut the carrots quickly for breakfast.

She could cut quickly because sharpness of the knife. If it isn’t, she can’t cut quickly.

Sharp wise can understand facts fast and others can’t do fast which is already in school. You can sharpen your wisdom through meditation.

So “Be a sharp knife”.

 


Kettle lesson##

Mom was fermenting water in the kettle. Before water is boiled temperature of water equals environmental temperature. When the water was boiling it is about 100 celsius. The temperature of the kettle was exactly 100 celsius. Do you get the point? The kettle was the kettle. It has the ability to be flexible for any temperature whenever water gets. So, Be flexible in relationships. It is pleasant to tell if one is flexible the relationship go for along with the good environment.
So “Be flexible as a kettle”;
 

 


BONUS LESSON


Be a light bulb that brightens the environment. A bulb gives light. You can see a room with a bulb. Without it, you have only dark. When you are in a dark you can’t see unless you have eyes.

Switched on bulb gives light. Light with eyes shows you the room.

Like that highly concern persons who you are following. They may be blind persons like switch-off bulbs. They don’t give light to your life. They are also in a dark. If you follow them you will also receive a dark.

 



Conclusion

Every day I see my kitchen and its items. But I saw different lessons from them.

They are about success, association with persons, wisdom, flexibility, and relationships.

You can generate any valuble advice from anything.

If you think you are got knowledge Try to comment smile face. That inspires me.

I highly appreciate it.

 

What is the favorite advice you got?

 

 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home