Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Change life 185 degrees with one advise

 An idea to only who needs to be intelligent




In last several months I wasted a lot of time. I tell the truth

I'm constantly looking for success .Life is full of laziness. But I want to improve.

One day I googled how to be a smart. In first page I selected a link. Entered the blog.

Read the whole thing over and over again.


The first piece of advice I received was to

question everything ".

The first time I read it, it touched my heart.

I started questioning everything in life.

Everything means everything.

When I am writing I thought why I am writing ?

When I am reading a book I thought why I am reading?

When I am bathing I thought why I am bathing?

When I am going to sleep I thought why I need to sleep ?

When I am eating I thought why I am eating ?

When I am learning I question and question ?


I got answers to everything I asked .At that moment I realized one thing.


" There is a reason for everything in this world. Nothing is automatic -The Lord Buddha" 


I questioned my thoughts. Why I watching TV ? I have no idea. I decided to stop watching  Tv.

After several time of Attempt/trying I could defeat my weakness.

If I can stop this why I can't stop my other weaknesses.

I have heard 21 days rule.

I wrote a list of my bad habits on a piece of paper.

   

  1.   Stopping halfway through something that started
  2.  Overeating
  3.   Underestimation my self
  4.   Get more sleep
  5.   Wasting time with Youtube ,Whatsapp


I'm still learning. I drew 21 boxes on my table. Each box represented a date.

I practiced.

At the end of the day a box was cut.

After a few days I realized that I was improving little by little.

We all have 24 hours a day. We have to win ourselves over. No one else can.

Looks like I was born again.

I am more efficient now than ever before.

I'm not miserable now. I work hard. Learn well.

Question everything.

Find answers to questions.


" We have to decide which way to go. Only then can others be guided."


Start life anew. Don't waste precious time again.

Our lives are passing quickly.. Work hard without wasting time.

Help yourself. The shadow of his hand on his own head.

Start now and change your bad habits into good ones.


I wish you and my life great success.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home