Friday, May 11, 2018

I HAVE NEVER FELT AS THIS ENNUI

The situation to the worst

I was sleeping in the same other days. It was a Wednesday and normal. It was about 1:00 p.m. My mum went to take 12 years my younger sister from school by her vehicle hurriedly. In these days normally it was heavy raining. Creammmm...Creammm...A telephone call. My daddy hung the telephone and answered to it. Someone said,"Is your wife name kamyl? If yes your wife had faced

an accident. Come now "I heard it but I took it easy.
But...But it is not. Father went in a hurry to get her where mother was. It was a horrible accident. I heard that mother had admitted to hospital. Her ...How I tell you! Her face was full from the blood. You can't imagine the shock of it.
Fortunately, my younger sister hadn't happened nothing. She was fine but she had cried over and over. When I heard that my heart started to pound. In that time I thought if she had died I will have been a Buddhist monk.But...no.It has not happened.
Her wounds had been put medicines. She came to the home. When I see her always, I feel an enormous sadness. Hence my mental stage these days is not good. I don't want to feel happen again.

Everything is nothing.Understanding is the one of the best
 I understood when I'm feeling like this, others have this sadness about their own familiars. The main reason for this is the love. Sometimes it gives us happiness and sometimes it gives us sadness. If had not the love there is no sadness.
That is why people be Buddhist monks. I want to stop forever sadness. Monks do it. That is why I say this again and again I want to stop this depression.
So I say you save your familiars keep them near and protect them.
Don't forget one day we have to die. Look after your parents well, if you do your children will do as you did.  Understand the reality of connections of humans. Whenever you still do it you are not a winner.
comments me your ideas about this...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home