Monday, March 14, 2022

Weight Loss Has the Answer To Everything #rich knowledge

How to weight loss - Deep drive to the topic


Good luck today to my lovely people! I know you are going to do great.

A great question in today’s life is weight loss. I’m going to talk about it.

You’re making a big change, and I’m so proud of you!

I write this article for especially,

   ⃞ Who wants to really weight loss  

   ⃞ Who wants to make life so much happier without obesity.

I highly appreciate reading the article slowly, consciously, and with pleasing.

I really love to people stay in good health without sadness.

If you really need to weight loss and if you love yourself, and love to live longer with happiness take a great action for your life. I mean you should do these things, you should take this process which I explain.

 

Think this yourself:

I swear, I  really need to weight loss, I absolutely take action after just reading this.  I don’t waste my life. I exactly achieve my goal. I don’t give up unless I can’t the first time, I constantly try this till reach my goal.

 It always seems impossible until it’s done.

Let’s jump to the topic.

 


Why we are staying with obesity/ reasons

It actually begins with our carelessness about a healthy lifestyle.

Sometimes it causes genetics. But many have the first reason.

Weight-loss related to our food intake, our daily mental and both physical process;

In ruff words junk foods, stress, physical inactivity, laziness, gain many foods and do little work.

Overeating, Frequency of eating

Medications.

Psychological factors.

Diseases: hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, polycystic ovary syndrome, and Cushing's syndrome are also contributors to obesity, etc.



 

Results/disadvantages

You have a ton of health problems.

Like diabetes, high blood sugar, stroke, high cholesterol, heart problems, cancers(obesity-related), muscle pains, tissue pains, etc.

You spend a lot of money on these diseases. You spend so much time in your life.

You could be depressed; physically not strong; high risk of diseases.

You could lose your happiness.

Changes in Relationships; People in your life may concern you differently both during and after weight loss. This includes relations, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family.

You think you are ugly with obesity.

 The above reasons are big enough. You can add more yourself.

 


If I lose weight what I receive/ pros/advantages

I highly recommend that think the below things are imaginary. It strongly affects your mind;

Then mind to decision; decision to take action; action to process; process to results.


⃟  First, you solve your problem. Be, please. Improved mobility.

 You have decreased risk of diabetes/ heart diseases/stroke;

⃟   Remember to think about this imaginary#

⃟  You are more energetic. Improved energy

⃟   You can think more clearly, memorize things fast, the brain works so good;

⃟  You save your money; happiness;

⃟   You build your strong mental and physical fitness.

⃟   You can stay with a smile and with pleasure minds.

⃟   You attract others; You live longer with happiness.

⃟   You can enjoy your life.

⃟   You save your family. You definitely get,

  • Better sleep
  • Decreased stress
  • Greater confidence
  • Improved body image
  • Improved mood
  • improved better sex life
  • Improved vitality
  • More active social life
  • Higher self-esteem

I can tell you so many advantages. But I turn to next.



Weight loss methods


You are so lucky, person. Why you Follow your dreams—they know the way.

Your attitude determines your direction. It doesn’t matter what others are doing. It matters what you are doing.

You can search google for how to weight loss? In 0.6 seconds, it gives you

About 9,550,000,000 results ( 13/3/2022 at 12:06 a.m.) 

There are so many methods for weight loss.

I present them all together below. Not all but many.


 

1.My favorite method:

Healthy weight loss without dieting “

George Mateljan founder of Health Valley Foods author of the best-selling The World’s Healthiest Foods. The book “HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS WITHOUT DIETING” is a great book that I can recommend. I really read that. It paves the path with nutrient-rich foods and no diet. That is very interesting.

"Nutrient Richness Is at the Cornerstone/foundation of Healthy Weight Loss. Why Nutrient-Rich  Healthy foods Are Important to Healthy Weight Loss. The Healthy Weight Loss Eating Plan Without Dieting, Healthiest Way of Cooking is the several methods. We gain our food as nutrient-rich foods which a small number of calories consist. 

what to eat to lose weight? fresh foods, fresh fruits, salads; We avoid nutrient-poor foods which a large number of calories consist.



These are the recommended foods. Your process is, to connect with these foods daily.

You think twice before eat apples    Who wants to weight lose maybe useful

Picture table food

You should avoid below foods,

 Processed foods,  fried foods, rich carbohydrate foods, sugary drinks, cakes, cookies, etc.

Do daily get these foods for at least constantly 21 days to combine this habit to your blood.

It takes serious courage to get on this path and stay on it. Good for you!

 


2. Another method to weight loss( A positive mind finds opportunity in everything)


1. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.

2. I mean you have to select which methods are compatible with you. And constantly trying is always give results. Don’t doubt that.

3. Did you hear that quick is so short? It  Means more quick things have more short time.

4. That’s why tortoises lived loner for over 400 years. Why they are slow. [this is a joke or maybe real]

5 .Eat slowly; When you eat slowly you chew more foods and break them down into small pieces. This boosts your digestion and absorbs nutrients more effectively; It leads to fat getting burnt. Why? The fat burn process needs more nutrients.

6. Consume fewer calories. Stop Junk foods and fast foods.

7. Walk daily/ Run 2km at least 3 days a week; If you have high cholesterol be careful to run fast. Why? It’s dangerous to run fast for the first time with high cholesterol. A heart attack or stroke will occur. The first time you do slowly. This will be a great weight loss workout.               

8. Cut back on refined carbs and sugar

9. Drink natural black Coffee

10. Drink Green Tea. Recommend as weight loss drinks.

 11Eat  protein with richness.eg:-eggs

12. Drink water before taking meals. Especially little hot is more helpful.

13. Exercise 150 minutes per week/ yoga poses regularly or go to Jim.

14. Avoid drinking alcohol. I know this could be really hard. But the best view comes after the hardest climb. I always guarantee. This is a priceless investment for a life.

15. Get enough at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep. When we sleep fat burning process occurs more effectively. In this time body have not to do other hard work.

16. If you can’t get enough sleep do meditation for at least about 20minutes per day.

17. Diet plan for weight loss, especially keto; Engage with weight loss support forums and weight loss programs. They support you. I forget to tell you about weight loss apps have been developed. You can use them.



FAQ

⃞  Is weight loss occurring slowly?

 It depends on your metabolic reaction rates.

⃞  Can I weight loss without exercise?

 yes, read above I have written that

⃞  Does water help with weight loss?

 yes

⃞  Can I gain obesity with less sleep?

yes

⃞  How long it takes?

 It depends on how you interact with your process.



Conclusion


I talk about obesity reasons, results, disadvantages

, how to prevent t it. You may now know

 how to weight loss.

What should I do?

Maintain the above process constantly.

 

Be positive, patient, and persistent are three keys to success.

Remember why you started. And don’t give up.

No matter what happens, you are strong enough to handle it. Believe yourself.


Did you remember in ben 10 says “ It’s time to the hero”. My congratulation for your constantly trying.

Don’t forget to take action about yourself.

Thanks for reading.

Comment me what is your favorite method?

 


Thanks

Special thanks to everyone who helped me.

I especially thank my mother/father, who teaches, looks after me.

I got knowledge by booksgoogle / quora / pixbay /parade/ medicinenetpexels

Also, siteliner/LSI keywords /exploding topics/Neil Patel


weight loss fast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home