Monday, May 7, 2018

who gets marry this the most stunning,adorable girl|🌕

any girl doesn't like to her



long long ago, when Brahmadatta was the king of Benares, there lived a famous teacher. His name was Disapamok.
He lived in Thaksila. He had about five hundred young men at a time as students. One day  the teacher said to his pupils
,"I want my daughter to marry one of you. She needs some silk clothes and jewelry. As I have no money, you will have to steal these things without being caught. The one who steals the best things will marry her."The teacher's




the daughter was a very beautiful, cute girl. All the young pupils wanted to marry her.



Who doesn't like to get this girl?
what do you do if you get as this chance? Do you get to marry this cute girl?



So they went back to the teacher and gave him all they had stolen.

      Who will get marry her?


                 Bodhisatta was one among the five hundred pupils. He alone went to the teacher empty-handed. Do you do as this thing? Think about it honestly.

"Every one of my pupils has brought something for my daughter," the teacher said "Only you have come with nothing
.Why is that?"  
                    

                  What do you think about this?What is the his goal?


He said ,"Sir, I don't want to marry your daughter by doing something wrong.Therefore I came with empty hands."

        The teacher was very happy."Well done, "said the teacher.

"You are the only one who has passed my test.My daughter doesn't need these clothes and jewelry.I wanted to see which of my pupils would refuse to do my bidding when I told them to do something wrong.Only such a person is good enough for her."


    The teacher's daughter was given in marriage to the Bodhisatta.
                                                                                (adapted from The Jataka Tales)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home